Spicy Piri Piri Potatoes
- 400 grams onion, finely chopped
- 50 grams Piri Piri Seasoning
- 1.2 kg potatoes, chopped into 1 inch chunks and par boiled
- 100 ml water
- 1 kg chopped tinned tomatoes
- 40 grams Schwartz Indian Mango Chutney
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion gently for 4-5 minutes, until browned.
Add the Schwartz Piri Piri Seasoning and fry gently for 1-2 minutes.
Add the potatoes, water and tomatoes and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked.
Stir in Schwartz Mango Chutney and chill.
Products used in this recipe:
People who liked this recipe also liked: