Mexican Chilli Fajitas
- 1.4 kg boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 450 grams onions, sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 grams green peppers, sliced
- 50 grams Fajita Seasoning
- 10 x 6-7 inch flour tortillas
- 500 grams Schwartz Salsa sauce
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken and onion over a high heat for 8-10 minutes, or until the chicken is browned.
Add the peppers and Schwartz Fajita Seasoning and fry for a further 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve wrapped in flour tortillas with soured cream, Schwartz Salsa and grated cheese.
Products used in this recipe:
People who liked this recipe also liked: